Monday, October 19, 2009

RAE 15345 Logged

Its my pleasure to inform that I logged RAE i.e.RADIODIFUSION ARENTINA AL EXTERIOR Argentia English on October 1st, 2009 on 15345 kHz by my Grundig YB400 Rx with just a few meters of copper wire as external antenna from 1844 UTC onwards. There was perhaps DX Programme cum tourist Infos feature was going on (guessed).I was very surprised at first time & couldn't believe myself ..but later listening further ...upto..a few moments..I've no doubt it is indeed RAE..though the signal varied from fair to poor plus with occasional fading plus more displeasure was QRN..atmospheric noise..after English transmission signing off announcement by YL at 1856UTC there was interval signal of RAE plus ID announcement in Spanish perhaps..plus repeated for nearly four minutes or so sometime ID was announced in Male voice, around 1900UTC came the time signal & then music, another spell of ID announcements etc seems to me opening announcements of next service in perhaps either in Spanish or Italian..

73 & 55,
Gautam Kumar Sharma(GK)
Abhayapuri (Assam), India

No comments:

Post a Comment